Friday, July 24, 2009

I can't help myself


I love food. I celebrate food! I completely admit that it is not a healthy obsession, so please overlook that part of it.
I love farmer's markets, gardens, fruit orchards, creative restaurants, home cooking, deep fried goodness, dark chocolate - I LOVE it all (well, almost all of it). I am the person who visits cities just to eat at restaurants (recent example: Sweet Potatoes in Winston-Salem, NC). I will write about that visit soon, which brings me to my next point:
Fully expect restaurant reviews, and perhaps a few photos of delicious food!
I can't help myself. I like to imagine that I'm a professional food reviewer sometimes, preparing for a big article in the New York Times food section. Gregg just plays along. :)
I am taking a brief rest period, but I will be back very soon, with lots of inspiration to share with everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to your posts.

Thanks for entering my summer give-away.:)

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide